Societies Insurance is setup to find affordable insurance solutions for your insurance needs. As a consumer, you have many choices to consider. With many underwriting relationships across the United States, Societies Insurance can handle both personal and commercial insurance policies. Give our company a call to discuss your policy questions:
- How much coverage do you need?
- What is the proper deductible?
- Does combining home and auto insurance make sense?
- Do I need flood insurance?
- What is the proper health care plan to choose?
- Can I qualify for an affordable health care plan subsidy from the federal government?
- Does group health make sense for a small company?
- What is the difference between term life, universal life and whole life insurance?
- Does a commercial auto policy have to be expensive?
- Is an annuity an appropriate choice for my family?
- Do I need a workmen’s compensation policy for my company
- Do I need to obtain property coverage for a property I am renting?
Our company acts as an agent writing many different insurance products for numerous companies (see list of products and also provider list). Whether you are looking for life, health, homeowners, property and casualty, commercial insurance or an annuity, a licensed agent can help you narrow down the choices.